Brady B-7425 Special Purpose UHF RFID Label (45x30 mm)
Brady Polypropylene B-7425 Special Purpose UHF RFID Label is used for general laboratory identification in conical, flasks, test tubes, large tubes and well plate.
- This RFID Label is designed for laboratory medical slides in the pharmaceutical and healthcare field.
- It has the chip attached to the aluminum antenna using anisotropic conductive film adhesive. It is produced from polypropylene non-adhesive label surface material.
- Suitable for thermal transfer printing, including RFID encoding.
- Labels are externally wrapped and 100% inspected, each roll with 500 RFID tags marked for faulty non-adhesive labels.
- 32-bit dedicated memory for blocking passwords.